Bronze leather vintage gloves 1936 Hold fast Motostuka
These unique vintage Biker-yellow-Leather-gloves are exceptional and high quality. They are handcrafted and waxed piece by piece in USA.
Crafted by hands
In the MotoStuka factory, they undergo a manual and manual treatment called “Shanked treatment”. Finished with waxed thread, they are then re-worked and aged with a balm made from natural materials of local origin.
This ancestral recipe waterproofs the leather and gives it a rich vintage copper finish. All the dyes used are mixed by hand, so each glove is unique in color and feel, but without exception they become more beautiful every kilometer!
They draw directly from Stuka’s German Luftwaffe pilots from the Second World War.
The Junkers Ju 87alias stuka is the most famous Luftwaffe dive bomber used for dive bombing. It announced its descent, dipped vertically by a strident siren. “Dive bomber” in German translates as Sturzkampfflugzeug, the words “Sturz” (fall), “Kampf” (fight) and “Flugzeug” (plane) – or more preposterously “combat aircraft in dive”. the name had been abbreviated to “Stuka”.
Technical features of these vintage Biker-yellow-Leather-gloves Hold Fast :
– Material: Goat Génuine leather
– high quality goatskin
– Gloves are warmer and of excellent workmanship.
– Elastic band on the wrist allows a good fit without over tightening.
- Elastic band at the wrists
- Reported inch for more mobility
- “Hold Fast – Ride the storm” engraved on the left glove thumb.
- “Motostuka-Usa” engraved on the right glove thumb.
- Waxed by hands to give a rustic look !
– Brand : Hold Fast
– Made in USA -Texas, hands, piece per piece.
Find below the video of Junkers Ju 87 German “Stuka” army aviation pilot during the second world war :
These leather vintage gloves 1936 Motostuka Hold Fast are also available in Red Bloody version color !
Follow all our publishing on our Facebook Page School of Cool – Japan Style Bobbers&Choppers old school !